Office – (770) 506-3093
Mobile – (404) 309-4797
- 20 years experience in Real Estate Experience
- Bachelor Degree from the University of Maryland in Business Management
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- 16 years Property Management experience
- Licensed in NC and Georgia
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Military Relocation Specialist
- Retired Army 23 Years First Sergeant (1SG)
My name is Oliver J. Adams and I am the proud owner of Oliver Adams Real Estate Brokerage Services, LLC a burgeoning new business venture in the Atlanta metro area. I always wanted to work in the area of real estate every since my mothers home was foreclosed. My goal is to work in residential real estate specializing in new, existing, VA Owned, and FHA/HUD homes, Bank Owned homes. I was blessed to have accomplished this while serving as an active duty service member since my return from an oversea assignment in August 2003. I had to place my dreams on hold numerous times to answer the call for Freedom. My practice of Real Estate began in 1992 In Fayetteville, NC. I received my Brokers License in April 1994. I also owned and operated my own company in Columbia, SC.
Following the first Gulf War Conflict in 1991, I wanted to get involved in real estate, so I took classes at my local college, read books and asked a number of questions. Currently, I am a retired soldier with over 23 years of federal service and I served my country numerous times in and out of hostile areas.
In July 2003, I received my brokers’ license in Georgia and soon opened my real estate company named Oliver Adams Real Estate Brokerage Services, LLC. I found that my second career challenged me in the area of prospecting homes. After leaving my job at Ft. McPherson, I searched for homes and became familiar with areas on the South side of Atlanta. Subsequently, I did not squawk at the challenge because I was trained to never retreat!
Now, I have chosen to jump into a market in Metro Georgia straight from an oversea deployment. This offered its own unique set of challenges and logistical concerns because credit scores for clients was a hurdle. Another example is square footage; North and South Carolina require agents to accurately measure homes and stand behind their measurements. Georgia requires no such practice. Nevertheless, in February 2004 we celebrated our grand opening and I continue to put together a winning team.
My business goals are simple:
- Provide quality customer service from start to finish, no matter how busy one becomes. Clients should not be left to navigate the real estate maze alone.
- Never make excuses. As agents, we’re not perfect, but we’re willing to right any wrong for which we are responsible.
- Take pride in what we do and subscribe to the highest ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL standards.
Thank you for taking the time to read through my biography and if I can assist you in anyway, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me. God Bless you and God Bless America!
Oliver J. Adams
CEO, Broker Owner, ABR, GRI