To: Property Owners
From: Oliver Adams
REALTOR®, BROKER ABR, GRI
Metro South Association of REALTORS®
2014 REALTOR® of the Year
2013 Managing Broker of the Year
(1SG) First Sergeant US Army, Retired
As a Leader in Real Estate and Property Management arena, Oliver never stops improving himself! Oliver was the Georgia Association of REALTORS® 2017 Chairman for Young Professionals and served as the 2016 President of the Metro South Association of REALTORS®. Currently Oliver is a Real Estate Coach for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, one of Georgia’s largest real estate company. In addition, Oliver previously worked as a Productivity Coach for Keller Williams Real Estate. Oliver believes that everyone should have a place to call home rather it’s ownership or renting. Real Estate is paramount to Life/Living and stabilizing our communities. #Coach
Tenant Screening Expectations
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Eviction history check
- Employment/Income verification
- Rental history verification
Marketing Your #1 Investment for Lease
- Brokerage will perform a Competitive Market Analysis to Determine Best Rental Pricing in the Current Market.
- Publish property listing to GAMLS, Realtor.com, Twitter, Craigslist.org, Postlets.com, Facebook, Yard Sign, LinkedIn, Google Pages, and Database Pipeline etc.
- Property Enhancement and Staging Suggestions.
- Standard Pictures of Interior and Exterior of Your Property.
- Installation of lockbox on Property with property keys inventory.
- We use Professional Property Management Bookkeeper, CPA, and Tax Attorney to Maintain Financial Accounting.
- Clear easy to read accounting statements monthly.
- Dozens of customizable reports, available upon request.
- Year-end statements and 1099’s with operating statements showing details.
NOTE: Homeowners will receive an owner’s package with specifics once a commitment is made to procure our services. This owner’s package is detailed and will answer any and all unanswered questions about contracts, lease agreements, and financial responsibilities.